NRCan has opened proposals for the Zero Emissions Vehicle Infrastructure Program.
This first Request for Proposals focuses on Public Places and On-Street and closes September 18, 2019.
The program will fund up to 50% of Total Project Costs. Maximum amounts will be based on the type of technology and will be defined in each request for proposal. This funding will be delivered through cost-sharing contribution agreements for eligible projects that will help meet the growing charging and refuelling demand.
Max a project can receive is $5M and the max support per stations is the following:
|Type of Charging Station
|Level 2 (208 / 240 V) charging station||$5,000 per connector*|
|Fast-charging station (from 20 kW to < 50 kW)||$15,000 per station|
|Fast-charging station (from 50 kW and above)||$50,000 per station|
- Electricity or gas utilities
- Industry associations
- Research associations
- Standards organizations
- Indigenous and community groups
- Academic institutions
- Provincial, territorial, regional or municipal governments or their departments or agencies where applicable
- Include a minimum of 20 charging stations.
- Charging infrastructure must be installed in a parking space clearly identified for the purpose of charging electric vehicles; and
- Be completed within eighteen (18) months after the receipt of the Letter of Conditional Approval.